- Safe Surfing promote Internet safety in your school by organizing a safe social media workshop
- Art in Action invite a local singer, poet, playwright or artist to help create an anti-violence art exhibition in your community
- Rally Against Racism partner with an anti-racism or cross-cultural education organization in an event that explores discriminatio
- Healthy Relationship Workshop learn to recognize the early warning signs of violence by organizing a seminar on the myths, facts and FAQs on healthy dating
- Media Decoder host a popular culture club to examine violence in the media
- Power of Being a Girl™ take part in your local YWCA Power of Being a Girl™ event, a signature violence prevention conference for girls ages 12-17
- The Rose Campaign to End Violence Against Women & Girls take part in YWCA’s annual campaign in commemoration of Dec. 6 by distributing buttons, visiting www.rosecampaign.ca and raising awareness
and download these custom Facebook & Twitter Timeline cover images.
Spread the word about Week Without Violence to your family, friends and co-workers!